Behind Bars: The Definitive Guide to Music Notation
In 2004, Elaine taught the editorial unit on the postgraduate course in music
publishing at the London College of Communication (http://www.lcc.arts.ac.uk/).
- 3 December 2012 at the Institute of Musical Research: details.
- 6 December 2012 a lecture on notation at the University of Manchester Music Department
- January 2013 at the Royal Academy of Music giving a post-graduate seminar
- January 2013 at the University of Sheffield with a lecture and seminars
- March 2013 a lecture/seminar to undergraduates at University of Surrey
- April 2013 Royal Academy of Music: individual student consultations
- 3 May 2013 LSO Soundhub workshop.
- September 2013 - February 2014: Elaine taught the editorial sessions as part of the Graduate Certificate in Editorial & Production run by the Music Publishers'
Association: further information: press release (pdf); website: http://www.mpaonline.org.uk/.
- 14 November 2013: Composer Workshop at the London College of Music https://www.uwl.ac.uk/.
- 28 April 2014: Composer seminars to students at the Royal Northern College of Music
- MPA Graduate Certificate in Editorial & Production http://www.mpaonline.org.uk/;
- 17 Nov 2014: Research training day ('Editing music: for composers and musicologists') at Institute of Musical Research, London sas.ac.uk
- Presentations at Edinburgh and York Universities in October and November
Other events are being planned, and information will appear when these are confirmed
Last modified: Monday, 06-Oct-2014 12:39:11 GMT