Behind Bars: The Definitive Guide to Music Notation
Other events are being planned, and information will appear when these are confirmed. There are plans to re-run the Graduate Certificate in Editorial & Production run by the Music Publishers'
Association in September 2016 subject to numbers: see: http://www.mpaonline.org.uk/.
- 27 November 2015: UK Hire and Orchestral Librarians Association AGM: panellist
- 30 November 2015: Senate House (Events), London: panellist: Putting the Graphic in Music: Notation, Analysis and Performance
- 10 October 2014: Lecture at Edinburgh University
- 17 Nov 2014: Research training day ('Editing music: for composers and musicologists') at Institute of Musical Research, London sas.ac.uk
- 18 November 2014: Composers Seminar at York University (http://www.york.ac.uk/)
- 9 January 2015: Composition lecture at the Royal Academy of Music
- 21 April 2015: Presentation at Newcastle University
- 1 May 2015: Composer seminars to students at the Royal Northern College of Music
- 7 & 8 May 2015: Composition Seminar at the Royal Academy of Music
- 3 December 2012 at the Institute of Musical Research: details.
- 6 December 2012 a lecture on notation at the University of Manchester Music
- January 2013 at the Royal Academy of Music giving a post-graduate seminar
- January 2013 at the University of Sheffield with a lecture and seminars
- March 2013 a lecture/seminar to undergraduates at University of Surrey
- April 2013 Royal Academy of Music: individual student consultations
- 3 May 2013 LSO Soundhub workshop.
In 2004, Elaine taught the editorial unit on the postgraduate course in music
publishing at the London College of Communication (http://www.lcc.arts.ac.uk/).
Last modified: Thursday, 04-Feb-2016 20:08:29 GMT